Thursday, October 6, 2016

Week of October 5

Are you all excited to start learning about Europe?  I will definitely be sending you a couple of extra assignments during the week, but here's what you can get started with:

Watch this brief overview of European history.  It's about 15 minutes long, so it's just a skeleton for us to build on:  https://youtu.be/Usgvao1OjPE

Do your research on the Industrial Revolution.  Make sure you find at least 3 sources, and keep track of your sources so that you have them when you write your paper.  Take notes on what you're learning.

Work on your country project for at least about an hour.

Watch CNN Student News.

Read or watch another news item and post about it on the blog.

Read through the end of chapter 18 in North and South.

I hope you're all enjoying our class as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment