http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/24/world/pakistan-police-academy-attack/index.html
Never have I ever been sleeping when I got bombed. These Cadets at a police training academy in Pakistan awoke to the horror of suicide bomb-wielding terrorists in an attack late Monday that killed 61 and injured 117. This attack sent the country reeling and many are asking the question, who would do this to an unarmed, untrained, police academy? The Pakistanian government is pointing the finger of blame toward the terrorist group known as Lashkar-e-Jhangvi The al Qaeda-linked militant group. Thankfully the three terrorists died in that attack. One was brought down by security forces, the other two died when they detonated bombs that they had on them.
I love the cadet that says they won't be intimidated by terrorists. That's the attitude that takes out the bad guys in the end. Unfortunately, too many good guys end up dying in the process. So sad for Pakistan.
ReplyDelete