"After nearly three years of devastating civil conflict, South Sudanese artists have come together to try and get the country thinking and talking about peace, by launching a public art project in the capital Juba."
The movement is called "Ana Taban," which simply means "I am tired." It started with a song of that title, made by famous South Sudanese and Kenyan musicians in hope that they could help bring peace to the people. The whole movement has now come into the heart of South Sudan, and ordinary people are using art to spread their message.
I love this! We often think that only those who are involved in government can really change things, but the truth is that every talent God has given us can be used to make the world a better place. I love it that people are coming together and using their talents to improve their nation and to try to change hearts.
ReplyDelete