This is Jordan M.
Which types of economies enable the most inventions?
I think that the free market allows the most freedom to sell as we want. With the free market everyone decides if they want to buy something at that price or go to someone else to buy from, or even, if they want to, they could even make their own business to compete and drive prices down.
What would make the gig economy somewhere you want to work?
If I could do anything I want to, anytime I want to, than I would probably make some thing that I enjoy and try to make a profit off of it. I have tried this and it is a lot of work to get what I wanted and, ultimately, I failed to make any noticeable profit. because I failed, I learned many things about how the gig economy works, for example, the gig economy does not revolve around me.
How is the gig economy better than big business?
Well for one thing it is one way for me to learn how to buy and sell to others and my own benefit. For another thing, it is one of the very few ways for me to make money what with the age work laws.
What challenges concern you about long term living in the gig economy?
I am not quite confident that I can make enough money to support either myself or anyone else on the income. I am also worried that I won't be the best in business and be pushed out of a job.
No comments:
Post a Comment