In my family I follow the principle of being helpful around the house and turn it into an art form. Most people help around the house by doing the dishes and cleaning each others rooms, which is great, but take it a step farther by not only making several of the meals in the house, but by doing all the shopping too. I do this willingly and hope that it shows a good example to my siblings. I'd also like to point out that ever since I started doing the shopping, we've saved money.
I am blessed with amazing friends (That's you guys too). They are perfect examples of looking out for each other, looking for the best in them, and helping them bring it out. Sure they aren't perfect, but no one here is. I'm so glad I have friends that help me strive to become a better version of myself.
Caden McIntyre
No comments:
Post a Comment