Monday, January 7, 2019

Such an amazing speech!

I really liked that he had such a good understanding of the Constitution. I love when the speakers know their topic well. It makes the speech much more enjoyable. I think that having the three types of government was a really smart idea and having checks and balances in the constitution to make sure that no branch had more power than the others was even smarter.  I love how the founding fathers all tried to work together to make the constitution. Even when they did not agree they tried for the most part to work together. What I like even more though is that lots of the Constitution was inspired. They were willing to try to make the country and God helped them along the way.

3 comments:

  1. I love this comment and I love how u described our Constitution as “inspired” because it definitely was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think that governments obtain more rights as they get closer to the people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan, that was a great post! I love your insight and passion!

    ReplyDelete