Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Mother and son burn daughter alive.

 In Pakistan a mother and her son tied her daughter to a bed poured gasoline on her and burnt her alive.
The reason for this is because she had eloped with a man against her mothers wishes. She had been with her new husband a month when she went to visit her family hoping to make amends...clearly that didn't work.
 The mother turned herself in and is sentenced to death and the son now is faced with 25 years minimum of jail time for assisting.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/17/asia/pakistan-honor-killing-death-penalty/index.html

Sorry that was so depressing...

1 comment:

  1. What is wrong with people in this world? Do you ever just wonder about that? Every time I hear a story of an abusive parent anywhere in the world, I just cannon fathom it. I get not always being the most kind, perfect parent because we're all human, but lighting your daughter on fire really crosses a line!

    ReplyDelete