The Law of Force doesn't mean that we can force others to do what we want them to do. The Law of Force entails that we can use force to protect ourselves from people and things that encroach on our rights. For example. If someone were to take something that belonged to you, say your phone, because they wanted it, the Law of Force states that you can use force get it back, but only to get your phone back. If stealing your phone was all they did, it would be inappropriate for you to beat them up. However, if someone were to assault you, then you can fight back.
Simply put, the Law of Force basically reinforces our rights to defend and protect ourselves.
I like that there is still a legal way to defend yourself. I think there is a point where you have to fight before they harm you, like if some one were to threaten you with a gun, you just need to prevent him from hurting you.
ReplyDeleteJordan.
I agree. We can use force for things such as self defence. And I like how it states basically. "An eye for an eye."
ReplyDelete