Thursday, February 2, 2017

Trump uses hair growth enhancing drug

I know this isn't international news, but I saw this article and wanted to share.

For anyone who thought Trump's hair was fake, it's not, and he's paying big to have it be real. He's taking a growth-enhancing drug that keeps his hair nice and thick, but it also increases his chances of cancer. So he's taking another drug to counter those risks.

https://nytimes.com/2017/02/01/us/politics/trump-prostate-drug-hair-harold-bornstein.html?

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... Not sure what to think about that one. I always thought that a rat climbed onto his head and died there, but I can totally see him taking drugs instead. Either way it doesn't really change how I look at him all that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to clarify, the drug he takes to keep his hair is one that is also used to reduce prostate cancer risk in men. I don't think he takes another one to counter it. It's a fairly common drug used to treat male pattern baldness, so even though I'm disappointed to find that Trump doesn't have a dead rat on his head (because that would actually be pretty awesome), as a news story, this isn't that big of a deal. Still, it'd nice to have our curiosity satisfied.

    ReplyDelete