Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Mormon education system "Pathway" kicked off world wide

EVERYBODY STOP!!! The following is extremely awesome! Even though it doesn't apply to us quite yet!

Just a few minutes before I posted this the church announced that it was kicking off it's Pathway program world wide for college students. Soon it will go down high school age students as well. Pathway is an educational system run by the LDS church. It is a much cheaper and awesomer way to get a degree. My mom would be a much better source to post this because she has been studying this for a while now. Please watch the video on this link with a parent. Carefully monitor their reaction. I can guarantee they will not be disappointed!


http://www.ksl.com/?sid=43110573&nid=148&title=lds-church-announces-online-higher-education-organization

1 comment:

  1. This is exciting news. I have many friends who have used the Pathway program already because our area in Texas was one of the pilot areas when this first started. I'm glad this opportunity is going to be extended to so many more people.

    ReplyDelete