Tuesday, November 15, 2016

While World Leaders Have Mixed Feelings About Trump, Kim Jong-eun Remains Indifferent

While Putin, Duterte, Zeman, and many other questionable world leaders have expressed anticipation in working with Donald Trump, Kim Jong-eun simply doesn't care who the next president is. Kim Yong Ho, a North Korean diplomat, said to the UN, "We do not care about whoever becomes the president of the United States. The fundamental issue here is whether or not the United States has the political will to withdraw its hostile policy toward the DPRK." Trump had said in May that he's willing to talk to Kim Jong-eun about halting their nuclear program, which would in turn stop a lot of the "hostility" the US shows North Korea, and even though some North Korean media outlets saw him as "wise" because of this, it seems like the North Korean government just doesn't care.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-northkorea-idUSKBN13A2GS

5 comments:

  1. That's Kim Jong Un for you. Also I've just been commenting down the list and I just realized that this is the third story you've posted! I wish I could find as many interesting things to post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Haha, I literally just look up countries I'm interested in and those surrounding and look at their news. That's why you'll find I post a ton about North and South Korea, although I'm trying not to. XD One time I looked up New Zealand and the most interesting thing happening was an American comedian was visiting. New Zealand is just too peaceful!

      Delete
  2. Classic. Kim Jong Un cares about...Kim Jong Un.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete