For one assignment this week, I want you to search lds.org for the word "peace" and read or watch a conference talk on that subject. We do live in scary times (perilous times as the scriptures say), but there is always hope in Christ. Personal peace is always possible for us, even when the world is scary.
Please also continue to watch CNN student news. Also, make sure you read or watch another news story and summarize on the blog. I do read all of those and comment on them, so check back after you've posted to see what I had to say. Also, take a look at what your classmates found interesting and make a comment to them if you'd like.
I talked to most of you about your country project, so do whatever we talked about. If I didn't talk to you, you can read or research anything you want until I do talk to you.
Write an opinion paper on "What is the proper role of government in education?"
Read North and South through the end of chapter 9.
Watch for extra articles to be posted for you to read through the week.
You guys are awesome. I love the discussion in class!
No comments:
Post a Comment