Tuesday, September 27, 2016

i don't have anything specific but I do have something I think we all need to remember this,

Now we're in a world where people are confused,
If you don't believe us go and watch the news,
we can find direction,
all along our way,
if we heed the prophets and follow what they say,
follow the prophet,
follow the prophet,
follow the prophet he knows the way!

and this,

James 1:5
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of god, who giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

we need to ask god for direction and be super attentive during conference this year to be able to "sift through the lies and words of man"

2 comments:

  1. Amen, Amen, Amen! I could not say it in any better way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, Hannah. It's not even possible sometimes to tell if everything's fine or if the world is about to explode. I'm sure as you all watch/read the news more and more, you'll find, if you didn't already know, that two articles will give completely different views of the same subject.

    ReplyDelete