I took this article from the Facebook page of an Independent presidential candidate, Evan McMullin. I thought it was interesting how he tries to appeal to the readers by comparing himself to Trump.
In this article, Evan talks about how he thinks we need to become better allies with China and convince China to try to help unify the Korean peninsula in order to prevent having war with North Korea. I thought that was an interesting point of view, and I wonder if it would ever work. :) There is a really interesting comment on it as well.
I was interested in his foreign policy views, especially since he's ex-CIA. I'm not sure that we can convince China to support us on unifying Korea, but it seems like a good idea if we could get them on board. I do think split peace is better than having all of Korea under North Korean rule though.
ReplyDeleteI was interested in his foreign policy views, especially since he's ex-CIA. I'm not sure that we can convince China to support us on unifying Korea, but it seems like a good idea if we could get them on board. I do think split peace is better than having all of Korea under North Korean rule though.
ReplyDelete