Friday, September 9, 2016

                DOES THIS GUN MAKE ME LOOK FAT?

    Good news to all female concealed carriers! If you are tired of wearing baggy clothes to conceal your weapon, then this is the story for you. A wonderful woman named Smolenski has combined fashion and stealth in such a way that was never thought possible before by creating relatively tight pockets instead of a holster and integrated them into fashionable clothes. Gone are the days of baggy T-shirts and pants. One woman stated that ‘a woman wearing a mans holster’ just doesn't work, and it feels like the weapon ‘sticks out.’ I, being a man, have no problem showing off a weapon to the world. However the same woman stated that ‘woman feel better concealing their weapons. It gives us the advantage of surprise.’ I’m not sure about you, but I think crimes are about to decrease by just a lot.

    This is Caden McIntyre, signing off.

2 comments:

  1. Caden, I love your writing style here! And these women who create these clothes are totally awesome. Thanks for sharing. How would this apply in the international world?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That...Is a really good question.Well, I have heard people say that fashion is world wide, but honestly the only reason I chose this article is because it has people that actually accepting that weapons aren't bad, the one who holds the weapon decides how to use it. However, around the world there are a lot of people who need protection, and this is a way to provide that and at the same time look cool. I mean, look at any refugee. How could you not agree?

      Delete