The emotion that I have associated with these Hurricane's the most is sadness. Honestly though I feel like the death rates should have been greater considering how bad they were (Even though I am tremendously grateful they're not!) I love these people, and it's a little crazy how much is happening with these storms! Harvey, and Irma happened within two weeks of each other and they've done so much damage. Our Savior is coming, and we just need to pray for these people and try to help them as much as we can! I hope that our country continue's showing compassion for these people.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/09/11/the-cost-of-harvey-and-irma-290-billion-n2379627
Miriam, I love your compassion. It's mind blowing to see the amount of damage done by these storms, but it's also really inspiring to see people reach out and help each other during a hard time. Prayers are powerful, and I think we've seen some answered as Irma didn't do as much damage as it could have.
ReplyDelete