This has absolutely nothing to do with current events BUT I found out how to fix the white/other colored background behind text that you either copy and paste or that you accidentally changed the background on. I'll explain it, but if you'd rather watch it, here's a good video on it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwev1qwEp3o
First you need to be on the document to edit. On the left of the same bar that has different fonts, etc, there should be two buttons; one that says "Compose" and one that says "HTML". Go into HTML and press CTRL F and type "white" (or whatever the background color is, I am just using white as an example.) There should be quite a few instances in the HTML where it says "Background color: white". Simply take out the parts that say "white" and save the document. It should be fixed! I'm so happy I found this out.
Just a note, if you accidentally change it to a different highlight that's not white, they generally have pretty specific names. For example, I accidentally changed the background to "magenta" but I thought it was just pink so I couldn't find it at first. I would suggest changing the background to white and then doing the steps.
Thank you
ReplyDelete