This is Jordan.
Something I learned from the video was that the checks were not just at a federal level but also at the state county and even city levels. The checks are designed to bring all the power to choose to the people. When the government disregards these checks it is our right and responsibility to pull the malefactor out of office.
Do you I or hate what was said? well I hated that it took so long but I think it was very enlightening to see how the government is responsible to us.
What did I learn about the roles of each branch and level of the government?
I learned that if we only had two branches of government then it would be so easy for those branches to collaborate and become a oligarchy. With three branches the government still tries to get more power, but we are able to slap down any problem causers before WWIII (Spell check says there is no such thing as WWIII). I am not quite so knowledgeable about the second half of that question, but here goes. When someone has a problem, we have multiple levels to make sure that we take care of it at the level of government as close to the people as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment