Because of Trumps threat to totally destroy North Korea 5 million Korean citizens volunteered to join the Korean army.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09/29/north-korea-trump-threat-inspired-millions-to-volunteer-for-army.html
I have to admit, I would probably react this way, too, if I were North Korean. It's one of the hard things about foreign policy: not taking a tough stance can mean that dictators get worse because they think no one will stop them, but taking a tough stance can mean that people will back their government no matter how corrupt it is just because they don't like feeling like an outside nation is controlling things.
I have to admit, I would probably react this way, too, if I were North Korean. It's one of the hard things about foreign policy: not taking a tough stance can mean that dictators get worse because they think no one will stop them, but taking a tough stance can mean that people will back their government no matter how corrupt it is just because they don't like feeling like an outside nation is controlling things.
ReplyDelete