I heard about this this morning. 400 people at least were injured. I can't think of what would make the shooter do such a thing. He just acted out the deadliest mass shooting in the history of the United States. My heart goes out to those who were in and had relatives and friends in the attack.
This is mind boggling. I don't know how someone does something like this. Watch for stories of the heroes who helped people though. It's always inspiring.
I heard about this this morning. 400 people at least were injured. I can't think of what would make the shooter do such a thing. He just acted out the deadliest mass shooting in the history of the United States. My heart goes out to those who were in and had relatives and friends in the attack.
ReplyDeleteThis is mind boggling. I don't know how someone does something like this. Watch for stories of the heroes who helped people though. It's always inspiring.
ReplyDelete