Kristy's right leg is two inches shorter than her left, she has been insecure about it her entire life and people have made fun of her for it. She amputates her leg with no regrets and gains so much confidence
See full story with pictures here:
http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/03/03/woman-enjoys-new-life-after-leg-amputation.html
I'm not sure what I think of this. I don't like the idea of amputating a limb because of thinking it's ugly, but it sounds like there were lots of other problems with it (infection and such). I'm just glad I don't have to make that choice!
ReplyDelete
DeleteTiffani WolseyMarch 13, 2018 at 2:07 PM
I agree, god gave us these beautiful bodies and we shouldn't just get rid of them because they don't like them. But I also like how she feels confidence now. I can't imagine being ridiculed and made fun of your entire life!
Sorry I accidentally posted it on my moms ;P
I agree, god gave us these beautiful bodies and we shouldn't just get rid of them because they don't like them. But I also like how she feels confidence now. I can't imagine being ridiculed and made fun of your entire life!
ReplyDelete