I just have such a hard time understanding why anyone would treat a child like this. I mean, I can see how people get mad and do something mean to a kid, even though that's wrong, but this kind of thing is just so extreme! Who would even think of putting a child in the oven?
Awwww what's all this with people cooking other people :(((((
ReplyDeleteGood freaking ness! This is horrid! How do you keep finding stories like this? Actually, I definitely do not want to know!
ReplyDeleteWhat is wrong with this world today?! That is horrifyingly heartbreaking!
ReplyDeleteI just have such a hard time understanding why anyone would treat a child like this. I mean, I can see how people get mad and do something mean to a kid, even though that's wrong, but this kind of thing is just so extreme! Who would even think of putting a child in the oven?
ReplyDelete