Tuesday, February 20, 2018

President Trump Wants To Ban "Bump Stocks"

President Donald Trump is asking his Attorney General to propose that the US bans bump stocks. I had no idea what a bump stock was, but apparently it is some thing you can attatch to a semi automatic gun to make it fire faster. This attatchment was used for the Vegas shooting not long ago.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/20/politics/donald-trump-bump-stocks/index.html

My other post will probably be taken down so I had to make this one too.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a politician thing. I mean, it may be a good idea to ban bump stocks, but he keeps talking about it in terms of the recent school shooting, which did not used this attachment. Just listening to the arguments on both sides of the gun control issue makes me want to scratch someone's eyes out. Wait, I just wanted to do something violent as a result of a political debate. I think I just solved the mass shooting problem. Let's shut up all the politicians and no one will feel violent anymore. ;)

    ReplyDelete