Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Movie crtitics still don't understand Star Wars trilogy setups!

I think this is a good post for today because we just finished our writing class. In our books we had three parts. The first ends with a decent Blowing-up-the-death-star moment or some other form of victory. The second part ends sadly with a defeat. But the third part ends with the final victory that has been long awaited for. George Lucas was a genius. He used the same basic story line as one that is used in a three part play. But the funny thing is, movie critics don't understand that! They don't know how to write or read a story! The Last Jedi doesn't get a great review because it doesn't end excitingly enough. It's the second part! It's supposed to end sadly! What do you guys think?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/entertainment/star-wars-the-last-jedi-review/index.html

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...if I were a Star Wars fan, I might know what you're talking about. ;)

    ReplyDelete