Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Economies

Which types of economies enable the most inventions?
I think a free market enables the most inventions. By letting people control their own prices and not being controlled by the government, people or more inspired to invent things and more motivated knowing that they will be able to take charge of their own inventions. 

What would make the gig economy somewhere you want to work?
I would want to work in a gig economy because it is a job that completely depends upon me. I don't have to depend on anyone else to make a certain schedule or have them figure everything out for me. It would also be more valuable work because I know that I will get get out of it, the work I put into it.

How is the gig economy better than big business?
The gig economy is better than big businesses because there is more quality work. Because everyone in a gig economy has to take charge they work harder and they make better use of their time.

What challenges concern you about long term living in the gig economy?

It would concern me to live in a long term gig economy because there would be a sense of panic among people. Because you yourself have to secure your own work it would be very stressful and could quite possibly cause a mass panic if we had a long term gig economy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment